Friday, December 28, 2007

Still waiting...

Merry Christmas to all! Such a hectic season, and I don't know where all the time goes. It seems like December just started, and now Christmas is practically over. But in between, I did have time for reflection and wonder, that the God of all the universe would come to our world as a vulnerable, dependent little baby. When did He know that He would suffer and die on a cross? Did the thought that He had come to bring salvation to this world bring Him joy when He was a child?

I didn't get Christmas cards out this year, but a big thanks to everyone who sent me one. Maybe I'll be more organized ('cause I won't be less busy) next year.

Still waiting for my car, nearly a month later...

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I like thinking of Jesus as a baby, too. Hmmmmmm. I'm thinking of it now and I just have questions and wonders but I like it.

A Happy Belated Christmas and a Merry New Year to thee! Do you have your car yet?

dan said...

Monica...how goes it? It has been some time since we've seen each other, but I just came across your blog!

I do understand how life is without a car...we had that pleasure for about 3 months when we first got back to Italy...that was definitely an experience...but hey, going grocery shopping on a bus with a 2 years is certainly something to remember =D

Have a spledid day!

Dan Bassett