Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's Alive!

They say that everyone will have, on average, one major accident in their lifetime. If that's true, I hope this is it, because it wasn't that bad. A bother to deal with, but no injury or loss. And that's something to be very thankful for. I have been blessed by much encouragement and support from friends and family. And that ends my acceptance speech.

So here's what happened... A dark (and not stormy) night... I was stopped in the midst of a right turn, and a big green monster (an F350) scrunched into the back left corner of my car. $6,000 worth of repairs, a write-off scare, and I should have my car back in about a week. So much for that new CRV that I couldn't afford anyway.



My poor sick little green bug!

3 comments:

Darcy and Sharon said...

Glad you're not hurt! It's much easier to fix cars than people!

Anonymous said...

Gasp! (my first reaction) I am so glad that no one was injured, and that you'll get your car back soon. Take care, I'm sure I'll talk to you soon. - Kendra

Claire Colvin said...

I had the same reaction as Kendra - gasp! I am so glad to hear that you are Ok. What a scary experience. I'm glad that they aren't writing the car off and your little green bug will come home soon. Those Hondas are tougher than they look.